We provide support for your business to help you comply with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 including Regulation 4. ‘The Duty to Manage Asbestos in Non-Domestic Premises’.
Specific legislation controls how asbestos materials are managed within buildings.
Asbestos is hazardous and is found in a wide variety of materials previously used in the construction and fit-out of many buildings.
DW Health and Safety will manage the following areas:
- Arrange for client appointed UKAS accredited asbestos surveys both Management and Refurbishment/Demolition.
- Specify/tender and programme remedial works (removal, encapsulation, repair, labelling and condition monitoring).
- Producing site asbestos register information, including management sheets to assist staff, maintenance, Environmental Health Officers and emergency services.
- Maintain asbestos registers.
- Undertake annual condition surveys and organise removal or remedial works.
- Check existing asbestos information prior to refurbishments, advise and arrange additional survey works, organise removal works prior to projects starting.
All client and survey information is accessible through our secure intranet site.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.